stop

stop
looks

Thursday, August 19, 2010

happy birthday





happy birthday to my dearest friends
FATIN NADIA RAFI
5 word decribing you
after 5 years being friends with you.

1. loyal
2. humble
3. nice
4. kind
5. smart

first time i know her when i was 11 years old.. but not into being a friend yet.
just because my cousin is her sis friends. so i know her a bit
after i transfer to smkjitra that time she back from aussie.
so we being friends. because her friends are my friend to.
so after that we being bestfriend until now.
eventhought now she studying far away from me n my friends.
but her soul is still with us..
fatin..
may Allah bless you
may ur relationship remains...
may you succes in ur life
may our relationship will remains
aminnnnnnn

No comments:

Post a Comment

tq comment lah lg