stop

stop
looks

Sunday, December 28, 2008

28 decmber 2008



hoho... a new place... alhamdullilah at last i can continue my studies in public admin at malaca campus..... it is a new journey for me.. n i hope this course will brighten my day.. hahahha...hmm however i still miss my late campus..uitm perlis... my roomate ekin..my frens at there..really miss sport rec team.. my classmate...huhu.. hmm my new place is so far from my home town ....but luckily i have family a kl tooo heheh...so i still can survive at my new place... last day was my registration day... i feel so scared...dunno what going happen ...what to do..(main redah jer daftar) hahah.... hmm wafa my fren also transfer from perlis to melaka....i'm so happy see her coz at least i have fren at there.lastly thank uu to all yg help me dari perlis to melaka.... ..........daaaaaaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

tq comment lah lg