stop

stop
looks

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

new day new blog..





today.. trying post a blog... writting crap blog....... hmm nothing to say...so let me introduce who am i...heheh... my fullname syafiqah mohamad yusof..i have few nickname..(no need to know lah kan..)...my interest... making crap thing... talking... surfing.... now studying at uitm.b4 jitra high school.. skdwk.. waiting to finish my studies.. n i want to fly n fly away......i want to feel free all the way....have my own money.my own bussines.my own house....my heart n soul is my family...n frens...(fatin farah nadia zanti miss them like gardenia)...

day by day i will try to post my blog hohoho.to improve my english (bad in grammar) n to write what am i doing....(awal2 jer smangat).heho... p/s if there is grammar mistake..just ignore it.. ok daaaaaaa diiiiiiiiii duuuuuuuu... thats all for today...c u again





No comments:

Post a Comment

tq comment lah lg